Spring has arrived! And I have camping fever. As many of my friends and relatives do. As the camping season begins, there is a lot to think about and plan for your upcoming camping adventures so we created a list of tips that can help your camping season run smoothly.
- De-winterize and clean your RV a couple of weeks before your first camping trip.
- Give your appliances and major components a look over. Make sure everything is in good, safe working order before you first trip. If you need any help call your central Pennsylvania RV dealer.
- Pack your camper ahead of time with all the nonperishable items you’ll take with you on your camping trip. It’s helpful to pack things that can stay in your RV all season long so you don’t have to unpack and repack everything each trip. (i.e. blankets, pillows, dishware, games, etc.)
- Book your campsites for the whole season as early as possible. With the popularity of camping, many campgrounds have been experiencing packed weekends.
- Plan your meals ahead. Don’t wait till the last-minute to decide on the food you want to take.
- Use recipes that call for the same ingredients to avoid taking along a bunch of different ingredients.
- Be sure to do all the necessary maintenance checks before hitting the road to help avoid any mishaps while you’re on your camping excursion. No-one likes surprises.
These are just a few helpful tips to hopefully make your camping season go off without a hitch.
Safe Travels and Happy RVing!
- The top 10 Five-Minute RV Maintenance Tips. (rvingiseasyatlerchrv.com)
- A Few Good Tips for the Pennsylvania RV Newbie (rvingiseasyatlerchrv.com)